Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scholastic

For sale I SPY Treasure Hunt [Old Version]. I Spy Treasure Hunt is a great new game that takes kids on a spy adventure through Scholastic a quaint seaside town. Put all the clues together to get the map Explore interesting places like lighthouses, train stations, forts, and more, while using & developing kids' rhyming skill ... Learn more »

Scholastic Review: I SPY Treasure Hunt [Old Version]. This is a fun computer game and very similar to the I Spy books. We have I Spy Haunted Mansion CD as well and I think this one is much better. I would strongly suggest you choose this one over the the Haunted Mansion. Instead of one game as on Haunted Mansion, there are three games with this program. It is fun and I have found myself sitting up late playing it. THe graphics are neat and the sounds are clear and easy to hear. Well worth the time ... Read more »

14532 Scholastic, Inc. Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment